Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blankets and Sweaters

I just wanted to show off the lates progress on two WIP's:

1) Hemlock Ring blanket, adaption of doily by Jared Flood.

Needle: US 10.5
Yarn: Cascade Ecological Wool, color 8063

Dawn gave me encouragement on this pattern, since she made the doily-sized...doily...via a KAL already. :) (Hers looks great, by the way!)

The ball of Eco-Wool is so big that this piece of blanket just manages to cover up the ball (I can just palm the ball of yarn, if that helps with scale).



2. Wisteria sweater, by Kate Gilbert

Needle: US 10
Yarn: Malabrigo worsted

I am 31 rows away from being done with the body of the sweater. I'm so excited! It went so fast, too! But I can credit travelling and being homebound from the snow to that.


Wow, the snow is still coming down in Seattle!!

...Back to knitting!

1 comment:

Maomao said...

Holy moly you made progress on that sweater!

It looks great!