Friday, January 25, 2008

Eye Candy Friday

I decided to try and take more pictures of random stuff, and this morning I had a chance to take a photo of the sunrise. I'm glad that I got to sleep in till 7:30, and still had a chance to catch the sun rising over the hills of Seattle:




And, at around 5 PM, I noticed that the sky was darkening, so I thought "Hey... sunset picture!". I took this one with the flash off, so it's a little grainy - I am thinking of getting one of those "grippy" tripod things that look like an alien, for taking better shots in situations where I'm not using my flash and the shutter seems to stay open longer...



I'm amazed at the very similar color values and hues that were in these pictures, actually. I might crop the sunset picture so you just see the black outlines of things like the crane, but none of the annoying lights below.

No comments: