Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Square Footage

I am pleased to report that my kayak sold! And for the asking price, too!

I felt so proactive yesterday. I went to CF (backsquatted 40 kg, by the way, and military-pressed 17 kg). Then I went to Fred Meyer's (a local Target-esque chain) and picked up a new deadbolt and some clear silicone caulking for my sinks and tub. Then I went to pick up my CSA box, and after that I got my oil changed.

Then I came home, and cleaned up the house before the girl came over to buy the kayak. After that, I went to the grocery store and picked up some food that I was missing. Came home, and made pan-seared lamb chops and roasted a few veggies - zucchinis, broccoli, and mild peppers. While that was roasting, I installed my new deadbolt, cleaned out my fridge, then I threw the laundry in the washer, and made myself a Greek salad for dinner. Ate dinner, showered, folded laundry, swept and mopped the floor, and the final thing I did was email Daniel before going to bed.

Whew!!!!!!!! No wonder I'm tired this morning. :)

No comments: