Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tastycrat Videos

***POLITICS WARNING*** Do Not Proceed if you are just going to flame me with anti-liberalisms....***

.... Now, Onward to My Opinion!

Most who know me, know that I am pretty damn liberal... (except that I don't want to give my tax dollars to useless programs that nobody uses...). I love gays, straights, bi's, and I think women should earn their fair share, salary-wise. I think if a woman wants to abort her baby with a pure heart and sound mind, then I think she should be able to do so. If a terminally ill person wants to end their life and their suffering, I say they should have that option. I'm for intelligent alternative energy solutions (NOT from food crops, ahem corn-based Ethanol!), and I support local businesses and fair trade organizations because they support people with Living Wages. I think the world could do without many of the chemicals used to produce products to "clean" our homes and bodies, and I support organic agriculture. In fact, I was registered Green Party in California when I lived there, and I voted for Nader, dammit.

So it should come as no surprise that I think Sarah Palin is a blithering idiot, and if we are going to elect a woman who will reinstall womens' glass ceiling with her inauguration to High Holy Office just because she has a large family and was a runner-up beauty queen, then I can think of a bazillion women I know at The Bo(r)ing Company alone who would be more qualified than her.

And with that sordid opinion, I commence taking pot shots at her:

College Humor video, "Head of Skate". (thanks to Randy for the following links!)

This isn't a pot shot, but is yet another sad example of Sarah Palin's inexcusably idiotic attempts at going on national television interviews: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaNPAgX_o-Q
She can't even answer Charlie Gibson's question regarding the Bush Doctrine...

Sarah Palin can't tell Katie Couric (I think that's Katie) what newspapers she reads:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y ... because "Believe me, Katie, Alaska is like a microcosm of America..."

My favorite parts are that she just can't bring herself to provide a straight answer. I hope Biden smacks her down in the debates October 2.

And Now For Something Completely Different... (not really):

Here is a final video from The Daily Show, on "change" that W wanted to bring vs. McCain's "change" policy.... MmHmm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYXv-Nq5cF8

No comments: