Monday, April 21, 2008

Vote For Me!

Whee!

I entered a LUSH contest called "The Green Faces of LUSH" a month or so ago, and I just got notified via email that I am in Round 2!

Please help me win! You can vote once a day (per computer. It will recognize the IP address of the machine if you just switch to a different internet browser.)

http://www.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/greenface/zoom3.html?vid=131

Let me explain: The winner gets a cash prize to donate to their charity of choice (as well as some well-made bath products from LUSH). I couldn't figure out which one I wanted to donate to, so of course I look lame and there is no charity listed on my entry. But I will donate (if I win) my prize money to Heifer International. I really like that they give animals to people in developing countries so that they can become self-sustaining and use that livestock to get their livelihoods going!!

No comments: