Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fitness 3: Side Note

For those who have been keeping score, I have switched to Crossfit from All Star Fitness.

I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to get my money back from All Star, simply because I didn't like them anymore.

It's strange how stuff works sometimes.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday, telling me that the All Star location I had subscribed to (the Queen Anne location) has lost their lease, and if I submit a refund claim before August 15, I will get the rest of my membership refunded! Yeah! (The other option is to get a free year's membership to any other Seattle All Star location... which would be great if a) there were another one near me, or b) they were actually a good gym).

Anyway, I figure I'll get around $200 back. Enough for about 6 weeks of Crossfit. :)

***
My next Crossfit sessions are tomorrow and Thursday! :)

No comments: