Sunday, July 6, 2008

Socks & Hat FO's

Ahhh...finally some more FO's!

These are the "Serendipity" socks from the January (!) shipment of the Blue Moon Rockin' Sock Club. The yarn is called "Dragon's Dance". I used 2 x 24" #1 circular needles, and got 8 st/in. I really enjoyed knitting the lacy pattern, and am looking forward to more lacy socks! I had a small nubbin of yarn left over, the ball squishes into a nice handful. :)



I like how the yarn stripes exaggerate around the heels:


My other FO is the Brunhilde hat for my friend Kris. I still have to knit the wings and i-cord braids for the sides of the hat, but I am glad the main event is done. :) This hat will fit her a lot more snugly than the Viking hat fits Randy.


I pondered casting on something new, but I think I have enough projects already!

No comments: