Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Le Tour de Fleece

...Gets "Le Tour de Left Behind".

If I were cycling, I wouldn't have even made it past the starting line. I would have been dawdling around behind my heat, drinking a beer.

I see all these people (Yarn Harlot is a great example) participating, and spinning SO much every day! And.... yet... I have no time.

All is not lost, though! I did card up another couple of batts for my Dog's Paw Shawl. They are just sitting in the box, waiting patiently.

I also got to talk to my friend Kim last night - it was great to catch up with her, and even better to benefit from her massive destashing effort! *wink wink*. I'll show my haul when I return from my friends' Olivia & John's wedding.

In the meantime, I did take a passing glance at my forlorn cashmere sock-toe-in-progress on the floor by my bed last night, but was too tired to undertake it while talking to Kim.

***

In unrelated news...today is my first session at CrossFit! We'll see if I can manage to type a review shortly after, or if my arms have fallen off.

No comments: