Monday, November 10, 2008

Dentist v 2.0 + Random Updates

First off, a link to a natural humidifier: an Areca palm

****

This morning, I went to a new, quasi-randomly selected dentist who is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. He is semi-retired. He basically said that I was NORMAL, and everything was in normal limits, and come back and see him in 6 months. Woot!

****

Went to Canadian Thanksgiving with Daniel, Tori & Igor, Chris & Melinda, Greg & Rachel, Dave & Chiako, and Ryan over the weekend. Tori found (another) great cabin near Mt. Rainier, down in Ashford... we were 11 but had food for 30! :-)

Pictures to follow.

****

During the trip, I finished my Ms. Marigold vest! (FINALLY!) and I cast on for my Wisteria sweater! I am so excited. Pics also to follow. The Malabrigo is really nice to work with, although the pattern up at the neck is very involved - there are travelling cables on every row!

I have to weave in ends for the vest, but everyone seemed to like it. I'll wear it to work soon! :)

No comments: