Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Won Something!

Just a skein of yarn, I think, but that is still damn cool!

I won it from the One Scheme of Happiness contest. According to Katie, I won based on my "original recommendations". Seems there's not many nerdy folk entering over there! ;-) (And I will have to thank Daniel for introducing me to the Weather Warden series... it's like a tarted-up Harry Potter!)

I think I won the yarn. Honestly, I'd prefer the yarn or the storage Cube by Schrodinger, but, you know, whatever - contest winners shouldn't throw stones!

I will let y'all know when I do receive whatever it is I'm supposed to receive!

Thanks again, Katie!

***

On other fronts: I apologize for not posting recently. I've been caught up with a bunch of stuff. I still need to post about my Baltimore trip, and getting to see all my friends and family, and I am contemplating starting a new blog (in addition to this one) that would focus on living in small spaces, and people I know who make the most of their spaces.

No comments: