Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Anybody Want Some Yarn?
I have some yarn to Sell or Trade! :)
It is super bulky cotton chenille tape yarn. I am guessing it might get 4 wpi, but haven't examined it.
The yarn is great for blankets!
I don't have access to my home picture repository, so here is a link to a picture of the blanket that the yarn came from:
Here is a photo of the yarn after I re-skeined it.
I also posted the yarn for Trade or Sale in my Ravelry stash here.
I am in the process of counting yardage right now, and tagging each skein.
I would sell the yarn for $40. I originally seem to remember paying around $140 for it, and I bought it from Rumpelstiltskin's LYS in Sacramento, CA.
OR...you could trade me! :)
Here were the items I listed for trade on Ravelry:
- luxury spinning fiber (silk, alpaca, merino, kid mohair curls, etc.)
- some nicely dyed fingering or worsted weight yarn (e.g. Blue Moon, Sheepaints, Dream in Color, etc.)
- a skein of Handmaiden something-or-other
- Malabrigo yarn (lace, worsted, the new Sock yarn...)
- some interesting handspun art yarn
Anyway, leave a comment if you are interested... I would love to give this yarn to a new home! :) I might post it on Etsy... we'll see. :)
Posted by Mel