Friday, October 10, 2008

Cold Friday Morning

Seattle has become Winterized recently.

I was out yesterday in a long-sleeved t-shirt, a wool sweater, jeans, wool socks, a knit hat, fingerless gloves, and a wool peacoat... and I was just fine!

When Daniel woke up this morning at 3 AM (I know... ugh!!!) to go to work, the outside thermometer read 42 deg F.

After I got home from the ferry ride, I took a hot shower, then got into fleece pants and a thermal shirt, and am eating leftover corned beef for breakfast, along with a hot cup of Rooibos Chai / Mate Vana tea blend from Teavana....

***

I am going shopping for winter clothes after breakfast. :) I have gift cert's at Old Navy and Nordstrom, and I also want to look at Ross and J. Crew, Express... all the usual haunts. :)

1 comment:

Kimixuan said...

Brrr...got to knit faster!